Thursday, July 26, 2007

Plans, Procrastination and The Thought that Counts...

I had a plan, or at the very least, a hopeful thought. The "plan" was to have a beautifully decorated blog with pictures of projects, etc., but as you can see, this has yet to be accomplished. I am not really sure if this is procrastination or a basic lack of knowing what I am doing. I guess in large part it's due to the crazy hours I have been working. In all honesty, I have always been a bit of a procrastinator and as I was sitting here thinking, the phrase "it's the thought that counts" popped into my brain. I had to laugh. I know the phrase isn't specifically referring to blog updates, but hey ... I think it works. So for my few friends who read this blog, I hope to have a presentable page soon. In the meantime, please remember ... "it's the thought that counts."

Have a wonderful week,
MonkeySocks

No comments: